A client approached icreative Technologies to develop a Task management Application that allows business or organizations to schedule and plan meetings. The main aim of the client is to develop an interface that digitizes the entire meeting system and thereby helps business to manage and schedule meetings remotely as and when required. One of the best parts of the app is, it is synchronized with your device and Google calendar which makes it easy to schedule meetings and access meeting related data and documents remotely in a hassle-free manner. You can even add meeting attendees, documents, comments and search multiple documents. As the meeting calendar events are synchronized with the device and Google calendar, it reminds you of every event through notification.
- Sign up with basic details and login with appropriate details.
- Auto-sync of meeting details in the device and google calendar.
- Ability to create task, add location time and date.
- Add meeting, make To-Do list like adding title, calendar, documents and notes.
- Auto reminder Is set to notify users before meeting.
- Ability to create and update Notes.
- Ability to search functionality where you can find various meetings information, document and notes easily.
Whenever a user schedules any Task, the event details needs to be synchronized with the device and Google calendar. Synchronization of app data with the Google calendar was quite difficult. Our developers managed to sync application with Google calendar by fetching data from the server and synchronized user data with Google calendar and thus managed to store meeting information in the Google calendar.
Team started up with setting up the app’s wireframe further moving towards designs and Moreover we developed admin panel and DB to handle both front end app users.
We delivered the Android and IOS application with attractive UI/UX as per client requirements.