Third-party apps and plugins are now an integral part of any online store. Their primary purpose is to start making your life simpler and help you increase your company’s worth. Many important and advantageous opportunities would only be recovered if you had them.
As a result, digital industry titans like Magento and Shopify each have their application marketplaces. Not only does it assist in organizing all of this software, but it also pushes developers to create a platform-specific extension.
Today, we’ll look at the best tools for assessing and analyzing Shopware. We’d like to underline that any plugin we consider is Shopware 6 compatible.
1. Shopware Security Plugin
Due to the frequency of online fraud, consumers aren’t always confident in the ability of every online business to fulfill its commitments. Malicious consumers may attack even online firms, causing losses owing to fraudulent credit card charges and refunds requested by customers who allege they never got their purchases. You must thus take all necessary precautions to safeguard your Shopware shop. Using the Shopware Security Plugin, you can defend your shop against security risks. It only takes a few clicks in your Shopware admin to activate the plugin and begin the installation process.
- Incorporation of Google
- Anti-Malware Protection
- Observe any file changes
- This software has no Shopware 6 replacement.
Stripe is a well-known technology business known for its payment technique. Every year, it processes billions of dollars for forward-thinking firms. By using this module, online companies from 36 countries may take payments using all of the major credit/debit cards in more than 135 different currencies. It also accepts Apple Pay for Web, Google Pay, and local payment options (Klarna, Giropay, Ideal, Sepa DD, Bancontact, Sofort, Przelewy 24, and EPS). It is also PCI-DSS Level 1 compliant and 3D secure in dynamic mode. The Stripe Radar protects against fraudulent activity.
- There is just one contract for all payments, with no different contracts for every payment method.
- Charges are evaluated in real-time, and fraudulent transactions are blocked.
- A user-friendly dashboard with up-to-date payment information, real-time accounting, and several more features
- There are no startup, monthly, or hidden costs.
- You may create manual payments and refunds in the Shopware backend.
3. Google Shopping, Instagram Ads & Facebook Ads
The Google Shopping, Instagram Ads, and Facebook Ads plugin handles all technical responsibilities, such as building and upgrading the item data feed & installing conversion monitoring for Google Ads, Instagram, and Facebook. Existing Merchant Center and Google Ads accounts could be linked to e-marketing for Google advertising.
- Without specialist expertise, create campaigns for Google Shopping, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Shopping cart values, remarketing/retargeting tags, and conversion tracking
- To maximize sales, continuous, automated optimization is used.
- Dashboards that provide helpful information about products and performance statistics.
4. Mailchimp for Shopware 6
A free add-on called MailChimp for Shopware allows you to sync your customers’ valuable data. You may use MailChimp to produce attractive and interesting e-mails to help you reach your target audience. It may assist you in developing multi-channel and tailored marketing campaigns across various platforms such as email, social media, digital advertisements, etc. It enables you to categorize clients based on their order history, geography, age, gender, etc. With the help of automation, audience categorization tools, and a comprehensive marketing CRM, you can develop lasting connections with your clients.
- Data from Shopware’s new orders and clients are synced in real time with Mailchimp.
- Make product recommendations to boost sales.
- Send tailored emails based on a customer’s action, an event, or a date.
- View metrics and assess your ROI
- Create eye-catching, data-driven Facebook and Instagram ads.
- Support for several sales channels
- Create marketing automation.
5. Pickware ERP Starter
Pickware is a Shopware-specific ERP system fully integrated with the Shopware backend. Consequently, a separate system with unrelated data storage is not required. Whether you sell in your app shop, on platforms, or in physical stores, all data is maintained in a single system with Shopware and Pickware.
- When you send a purchase order, the stock is automatically reduced.
- When a purchase order is returned, automatic stock entry occurs.
- All product stock overview is filterable and exportable.
- Establish a reorder point for each product.
6. Rapidmail: Newsletter & E-Mail Marketing Shopware 6 Integration
Create contemporary and eye-catching mailings with the help of the European newsletter plugin Rapidmail. Rapidmail has been used to send newsletters to over 100,000 businesses. Rapidmail has over 250 customizable responsive design templates. It includes a rapidmail account where the customer’s data is automatically updated and made accessible for the newsletter. This plugin provides GDPR-compliant protection and free multilingual assistance through phone or email.
- Mailing quality assessment
- It’s simple to send follow-up emails, for example, to recipients who still need to open the email.
- Newsletter editor with drag-and-drop functionality and preview mode for many devices, including smartphones
- Option to send email attachments
- Mailing statistics in detail, including openings, clicks, click map, sender, devices, unsubscribes, and so forth.
- Convert leads into customers by sending transactional emails.
- Visitors are segmented in order to send emails based on their region, gender, past purchases, and so on.
7. Top Rated Product Slider
Wouldn’t it be amazing if you could display your store’s hot favorite products in a slider? This plugin developed by iCreative Technologies, lets you do precisely the same. It displays the most wish-listed products of your store in a product slider. This element can be dragged and dropped by the admin on any page, it’s that easy! You can add a slider heading and the number of products to be displayed in the slider. This helps you to boost your sales as well as create an impact on the visitor’s mind.
- Showcase the most popular products
- Change the title of the slider
- Set the number of products to be displayed on the slider
- Multiplied sales
We went through 7 Best Shopware 6 Plugins To Enhance Your eCommerce Shop and may improve the functioning of your store. These extensions will take your shop to the next level, resulting in higher conversion rates, lower abandonment rates, and more customer lifetime value.