The craze of online shopping is increasing day by day and more and more merchants are switching to online stores. People like to buy things from the comfort of their homes. As a result, there is a vast opportunity for sellers to take their businesses to the next level. To stay a step ahead of the competition, merchants need to offer something unique and attractive in their online stores.
The most important factor is to tackle the customer needs and demands while keeping the growth factor in mind. To get the best ROI, websites must be able to provide the best user experience and be well-optimized to gain good traffic, which will increase online sales Through Shopware 6. This is where Shopware comes into play, with its help of it merchants can develop a fully customized, user-centric, feature-packed, and SEO-optimized website for their E-commerce store.
Shopware 6 helps to create a universal shopping experience, regardless of wherever you are or whatever device you are on. With this newer version of Shopware it has opened the door of opportunities for the new markets, now retailers can even internationalize their business.
How Shopware 6 provides flexibility and security to the new market in sales
- Multi-currency capability
- Country-specific sales channels
- Configurable tax calculation
- Rule-based pricing and checkout configuration
Your online store has finally launched with Shopware 6, you have put in a lot of time, money and effort. Now the next step is- How to increase the online sales of the store? It is a big challenge to find targeted customers that can purchase the products. It takes a lot of planning and expertise in this area. As for Shopware store operators, the reason behind not achieving the target sales is probably because they lose sight of the marketing strategies. There are many points that helps to increase the sales of online stores through Shopware 6, here are some major ones:
1. Increase traffic and convert it into conversion rates
Generating more traffic for your online store is an important part of your business. Increasing traffic can lead to getting potential customers for the online store. A major jump in traffic equals more customers and more sales. To check the traffic, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics plugins can be integrated with Shopware 6. Here are ways to increase traffic for your online store with Shopware 6.
SEO on-page optimization
On-Page SEO consists of several factors but the most important which have a highest impact on ranking are: identify right keywords, write unique and keyword focused page title and description (Meta Title and Meta Description), heading of the page (H1, H2, H3,…etc.), content that describe your products, technical optimization, internal links & structure optimization. This process is long term and it requires a lot of diligence with little adjustments. You can take advantages of various SEO extensions like SEO Professional, SEO Tools, SEO Suite, etc. You can browse entire list of available Shopware 6 SEO extensions here: https://store.shopware.com/en/search?sSearch=seo&p=1
Social media is now becoming popular day by day and it is an effective marketing strategy to drive user to your store for purchase your products. You can achieve incredible reach with or little a budget. It is a great way to interact with potential customers. Ask yourself where is your target audience stays online? Now you can configure all the social sharing apps such as Pinterest, Facebook etc in Shopware 6 just by installing it under Extensions > My Extensions. Also, you can utilize different available Shopware 6 Social Media Extensions here: https://store.shopware.com/en/search?sSearch=social%20media&p=1
In Google Ads, the owners bid on certain keywords for which they want their product to be found. Whenever a customer searches for that particular keyword, then the ad is displayed at the top search result. The shop operators need to spend a lot of time and money, if you don’t research the subject matter or key figures then investment becomes quite irrelevant. There are several extensions available with Shopware 6 which make your life easier in managing your Google Ads, have a look here: https://store.shopware.com/en/search?sSearch=google%20ads
Now you know how to direct traffic for your store but the most crucial step is to convert those traffic into paying customer. In short, you have to understand how to turn traffic into conversion?
- First impression: People do say “First impression is the last impression”. Good design, well written content and appealing CTA (Call to Action) gives high probability that users tend to purchase from your store. Well, a user is landed on your page but what good traffic does that make if your potential customer leaves immediately after few seconds. If a visitor makes a way through your online store then you should get them what they deserve – relevant information. Shopware 6 is a combination of Shop system and CMS, with its design tool you can easily create eye-catching layout and with the help of CMS you can easily add attractive and pertinent content which your users likes.
- UX design and Call-to-action: UX design is crucial for any online business as it can increase revenue through conversion and retention. Eye soothing, beautiful and bright design demonstrate a sense of professionalism, increase user-engagement and encourage users to be their customer. With Shopware 6 you can take an advantage of available themes (Free/Paid) to build an exquisite online store.
- Astonishing UX can create a first impression but without proper CTA you might loss some of your potential customers. A good CTA can be an attractive image, text, content intends by the users to perform a specific action. For an online store a good CTA can be Buy Now, Free Shipping, Discount Offers, Referrals, etc.
2. Sales through marketing automation
Marketing automation is a platform used to automate your online marketing activities like sending automated newsletters, social media posts, chatbots, and even create an Ad Campaign. With the Shopware 6 technology partner and available extensions you can automate your own marketing strategy.
You can easily automate your marketing efforts with Shopware 6 extensions like Mailchimp, Rapidmail, CleverReach and many more. These all extensions are easy to integrate and a cost effective solution to automate your store marketing. You can utilize some of the core features to boost up your sale like newsletters as onboarding, post-purchase, sending VIP newsletters to loyal customers etc.
3. Other strategies to Increase Online Sales
Ecommerce is evolving and getting increasingly competitive. To stay on top many eCommerce use different strategies to attract potential customers to earn profit through their stores. Here are few strategies to use to improve the conversion rates and increase sales with the help of Shopware 6:-
- Opt-in forms can be used to grab the visitor’s attention and get them to act. Pop-up messages are one example that displays when visitors enter the site. On an average a pop-up has a conversion rate of about 3.09%.
- The push notifications can help customers revisiting their cart and go through their purchases, it improves the conversion rates of first-time users.
- Loyalty programs are an incentive for returning customers to keep shopping with the business, especially if they earn a reward. Loyalty programs help to Increase Online Sales and create strong relations with the customers.
- People are most likely to buy the product or services if it is referred by someone they know. Referral marketing is nowadays most trusted than traditional forms of advertising.
- Users used to mail to the store or look for a FAQ section, now the live chat option helps them to speed up the decision making process.
- Wishlists are used for bookmarking a product that customers may want to buy in future. This data may help to make decisions before running any promotions or making pricing adjustments.
Making your store reach targeted customers can be a difficult task. But not with Shopware 6, by following the suggested techniques in this blog can help you reach your business goal. The key takeaway is to identify the marketing techniques which work best for you and utilize the available Shopware 6 extension that make your marketing efforts easier.
Need assistance setting up a well-optimized eCommerce store in the Shopware 6 platform? Worry not. iCreative Technologies is a Shopware development company that will help you throughout your online store journey. Our Certified Shopware Developers will provide you with the best Shopware Development Company to make your platform user-friendly, engaging, optimized, and welcoming.