We all know how the invention of Shopware has made the lives easy for online merchants to develop their E-commerce stores. One can create websites with the availability of different themes or designs of their specific requirements. This helps online businesses to a completely new level. Gone are the days when one had to rely upon a single theme or minimum features. Because of the technological advancement of Shopware 6, we have a huge basket of infinite features and options to gain an advantage in the competitive market.
Every business has different requirements for its online store. It is not always possible for Shopware Development Company to tailor particular solutions for different business needs. So Shopware has come up with ‘Shopware Integration Solution’ – Pickware.
What is Pickware?
Let us first understand Pickware in simple language. We know that Shopware is an E-Commerce platform that allows you to create an E-Commerce website for your online business. ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning and it is software that businesses use to handle day-to-day operations like accounting, procurement, project management, risk management, invoicing and bill management, storage and warehousing management, compliance, supply chain operations, etc.
Pickware is a Shopware-specific ERP solution that firmly connects with the Shopware backend and it provides smooth operation and allows businesses to run without any hurdles. Pickware was involved in the creation of Shopware 6 from the beginning and will continue to be a Preferred Technology Partner in the new Shopware world.
Shopware-Pickware features according to the customized needs
Pickware provides everything you need to create a successful E-Commerce website and is trusted by more than thousands of online store operators because it is exclusively developed for Shopware. It is available in 3 different integration:
1. Pickware ERP in Shopware 6
Pickware ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is the base version of Pickware in Shopware 6 and it integrates the fundamental functions of an inventory or merchandise management system like manufacturing, MRP, planning, and designing, economic order quantity, etc. into your online store. Shopware 6 can now be used in conjunction with Pickware by all Shopware users, regardless of licensing.
2. Pickware WMS in Shopware 6
With Pickware WMS (Warehouse Management System), you can automate your warehousing and shipping processes, keep track of your items and provide the finest service to your clients in the shortest delivery time possible.
3. Pickware POS in Shopware 6
Oversees and separate article data management are no longer a problem when online and offline sales channels are combined in one system. Pickware POS (Point of Sale) will connect with your Shopware 6 store and assist you in running your online and offline business. It connects your online and offline stores, allowing you to sell items from your Shopware Shop at your local POS.
Advantages of Shopware with Pickware ERP System
Pickware is Shopware’s ERP module, which was developed by a third-party team but functions as a built-in, optional ERP system. Among the various advantages of it, some are as follows:
- Pickware has made E-commerce easy in many ways after becoming the official Shopware ERP system.
- Pickware, an ERP solution, is integrated with Shopware in the Professional and Enterprise editions. It can link your checkout system with your warehouse management system. It is a free ERP that enables multiple warehouse operations, advanced stock management, and all of the other features you would expect from a business management system.
- Pickware appears to be a good SME ERP solution with a POS and mobile solution that also appears to be worthy. Orders can be dispatched quickly and without errors using mobile barcode scanners.
- Pickware, a centralized system, enables an automated procedure that spans all channels. It is a Shopware-native ERP product, hence allowing you to centrally manage all merchandise management procedures from your store.
- Pickware’s backend is fully integrated with Shopware’s. As a result, a separate system with disjointed data storage, its user interface, and error-prone synchronization methods is not required. You can store all your data in one single system with the help of Pickware and it will result in satisfied employees and happy customers.
- Pickware allows you to work on your shop’s real-time data at any time.
- One of the most time-consuming and error-prone components of e-commerce is return processing. You can minimize manual errors and increase the efficiency of returns with Pickware, and you can quickly record returns immediately in the warehouse using your barcode scanner.
- Pickware POS connects your online and local stores and allows you to sell goods from your Shopware Shop directly at your local POS, making it simple to connect your store with your online shop.
- A central overview and automatic order proposals optimize purchasing and inventory planning.
- In accounting, digital automated processes replace the role of manual labor. Invoicing and bill management will no longer be a hurdle as Pickware will handle it effectively for all online clients. As a result, customers are pleased and favorable feedback is received.
We know that the integration of Shopware with Pickware ERP System as an ERP system has made online selling easy for merchants and online shopping easy for customers. It has many benefits for the sellers to run their online business smoothly and grow it to new heights. Also, it is available in 3 different integration and different features customized based on the requirements of the business. It would be a hands-on experience to make use of Shopware for your online store with this many advantages. The little modifications in the business are very helpful. As they reduce the very much burden of online business by providing perfect enterprise solutions.
iCreativeTechnologies is the official Shopware Partner. So if you are looking to hire a dedicated Shopware developer for Pickware ERP Integration, then your search ends here. We have a team of Dedicated Shopware Developers and we are ready to serve you with our best Shopware Development Services along with Pickware as a perfect ERP Integration System.